Trolley-based tray feeder is an automated system for feeding a predetermined number of loaded trays and collecting empty trays. As the loaded tray is used, empty trays are automatically pushed out and stacked.
- No operator involvement in feeding or emptying the child part tray
- Equipment can be planned for the length of time that the parts must be fed.
- Based on tray design, native trays from customers can also be accommodated.
- Tray replenishment is possible during the process without any halting
- Automatic CAN feeding to robot pick and place
- Automatic circulation of loaded bins and empty bins
- Manual bin loading and unloading set (cycle time 12 Sec)
- Toothed belt axes with recirculating ball bearing guide – speeds of up to 10 m/s
- Gearbox flange size – 80 mm
- Servo Motors – EMME AS
- Axial Kit Transmittable torque – 120 Nm
- LM Guide
In an assembly line automation, automated child parts are fed into trays.