Product stacking stations are used to stack products from the manufacturing line inside cartons using a case erector. The station comprises a 6-axis robot with a suction gripper attached as an end effector to stack bins and a machine vision system to locate and pick bins from the conveyor system.
- Pick and place all SKU variants
- Accurate cycle time estimates
- Efficient and high-quality solutions
- Quick operations using machine vision
- Reduces the number of faulty operations
- Allowable axis inertias are large.
- Wrist design that is smart, in order to provide better protection.
- Very high axis speeds
- A large envelope allows for extremely quick handling of larger or heavier workpieces.
- Higher pallet stacking.
- Robot specs:
- 6-Axis robot
- Payload- 50 kg
- Reach: 2.05 m
- Robot weight: 560 kg
- No of suction cups: 4
- Lifting Capacity: 4 Kg
Bin stacking in a carton box