Location: US (Washington DC Metro)
NextFirst is currently looking for a tech-savvy Technical Account Manager to build our client base and increase customer satisfaction by providing technical support before and after-sales. As Technical Account Manager you would be the primary contact for your clients, respond to client queries over the course of the projects, train clients to use our products and solutions, and work with the sales team to increase sales. To be a successful technical account manager you should enjoy working with people and be a problem solver at heart. Prior experience in Industrial Engineering, Project Management and Account Management would help. Primary Responsibilities would include
- Increase account-based RFQs through mining and winning incremental business in collaboration with Sales teams.
- Work with offshore project teams to ensure on-time delivery.
- Track account level business metrics – customer satisfaction, delivery, sales, profitability
- Understand customer needs (stated and implied), prepare detailed requirement documents and establish a business case
- Act as a first-level contact point for the customers
- Provide first-level project support (technical, non-technical) to customers.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee project activities at site – installation, SAT, hand over
- Train customers to use our products and solutions.
- Provide reports to project stakeholders on products and solutions performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- Minimum Five years experience, preferably in manufacturing industries
- Authorisation to work in US
- Basic experience with robotics, conveyors, vision systems and other industrial automation systems
- Reading and interpreting electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic prints, related technical documentation, and PLC ladder logic.
- Familiar with Google Suite
NextFirst is an established industrial automation company, specializing in providing solutions for assembly and material handling automation. With over 16 years of experience and a team of over 50 NextFirst has automated more than 2,000 process steps at over 70 customer locations across 4 continents. Be it designing, building, and supporting production assemblies, or helping warehouses address diverse and demanding supply chains, NextFirst provides the required automation solution with the appropriate level of automation to deliver results that matter. With teams located in the US, Singapore, and India, NextFirst is able to leverage global supply chains to provide solutions that are optimally priced, technically superior, and supported around the clock. More about NextFirst at www.nextfirst.com.